This month I was partnered up with Kyoko. If you havent stopped by her blog, you should. She makes awesome cards. And also creates for Tamikos. You can head over there and get scrapbooking goodies with free shipping to any US address on orders over $25!!
This months suggestion was to use a sentiment or words as your focal point on the card. Here is what Kyoko sent me. Isnt it beautiful :) I love the layout and sentiment.
Also, she was sweet enough to send me some goodies too. Cant wait to create with those buttons...I love using buttons as embellies on scrapbooking pages and cards. Thanks for stopping by friends. Have a great tuesday. I will be posting my card tomorrow! a hui hou :)
Woot! Kyoko made such a sweet card for you! Luv the sentiment!
ReplyDeleteYes, Kyoko does make some great cards! Can't wait to see your card too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card from Kyoko! I love the colors and that nestie is perfect for this card.
ReplyDelete