Here is my card that I made for my partner Kyoko. I had used a tri fold java card that I had pre-made for something else. Luckily I also just bought some sentiment stamps. Glad I got to ink them up before they went in the drawer :) Sentiment is from stampendous, cardstock from sierra craft, green flower is prima I believe, yellow dew drop for center, dp is from pebbles. I love their twitterpated collections! You cant really see with this view, but I used glossy accents on the dp before I put the vellum over. There are more yellow dew drops on the corners. And thats bazzill pink cardstock.
Heres the open view. I actually decided to try and decorate the inside a little. Its my first card trying, but I was inspired by a fellow blogger. Ms. Teri. She is super, super talented. Please check her out too! I actually stamped another sentiment inside, but took this pic before. Oh well. Anyways, thanks for hanging with the long post. Have a great thursday!!

love your card and i'm sure kyoko will too! hope you're enjoying your week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card for Kyoko! Isn't it fun decorating the inside too? :)
ReplyDelete