Monday, July 12, 2010

June OCS..Pizza box w/a Shaker

     My June OCS partner was Brenda. You should check out here blog...she is so creative and crafty for being a busy mommy of 4! She is also on the Craft Project Central DT.  Its a great site with ideas and projects that you can purchase every month. 
     So our june OCS suggestion was to make something that we like.  Well at the moment I am very into shakers and hello kitty.  For my partner I decided to combine the two.  I made a pizza box with a shaker.  That of course had hello kitty.  Here is a pic of the front of the box.
I used some doddlebug paper for all the dp, pink bazzil cardstock for the box and scallop square on top, prima flower, dew drops in shaker and on flower, punched out hearts and a sun from some scrap cardstock. And the hello kitty is a square outta some scrap sanrio dp too.  Java ink is all the stamping.

heres a pic of the box standing upright.

this is the inside.  Its about a 4 inch square.  I used a 6" x 11" cardstock rectangle.  Scored 1" in from short sides and at 1", 5", 6", and 10" from long side.  Folded and clipped corners to create the box.  I found this template for free online.  Its by Julie Ebersole @ papertrufflez.com online.
Brenda made me a flag card that was just awesome.  I didnt get a chance to get pics of it before my camera died, but heres the ones that she took. 



the beautiful flower on the front!

 I borrowed from her blog.  Isnt it beautiful and I cant wait to fill it with lots of pics!! Thank you again Brenda!!

Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love my HK shaker box! Thank you for the the treats too! You have inspired me to make one of my own... just need to find the time now. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so nice! I love HK too :)

    ReplyDelete