Monday, July 19, 2010

Bridal Shower Card

Made this card for a friends bridal shower.  Ive been helping her with her wedding and wanted to give her something in the theme of her shower (anything blue). 
I actually took this pic on my bed.  Which was almost the same color as the cardstock.  I guess I really do love those colors.  In this card I used some bazzil cardstock embossed with the dots folder from cuttlebug.  The sentiment is cut out in java cardstock and is from gypsy wanderings cricut cartridge.  Its pre-loaded on my gypsy.  The flowers are also cut from scrap DP with my cricut.  Just cut different sizes to layer as my flower.  AC brad and dew drops finish the card.
Heres a close up of the flower. 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card! I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. Bumps on the card - it is stamping or the paper itself was so? Very elegant card. Forgive me my English. I'm a beginner skrapbuker. Just started a blog. And it do not speak English. But decided to combine business with pleasure - to learn the language and do scrapbooking. Can be to you readers?

    ReplyDelete