Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sympathy card

Sorry, I have been crafting...just not a lot of posting.  :( But Im still working on a bunch of things Im supposed to get out.  Like some candy...so hopefully this weekend! Im not gonna hold my breath...but thank you for stopping by!

I saw this card on the extreme card blog.  So I decided to try...it didnt come out as nice as I wanted because all my flowers werent even.  Note to self and anyone...make sure flowers are all equal.  Hence, all die cut or punched. This is the inside :)




I made this for my SILs grandmother.  I figured since I wasnt gonna be able to be there or send flowers, I made a card with flowers.  This is the first sympathy card Ive had to make in a while.  I hope that they like it.  Here is the front.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. that's a neat card! i'm going to check out that blog now. thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the pretty bouquet of flowers! Gotta check out the blog too!

    ReplyDelete