So I bought these cheap covers off of ebay a while ago and decided to jazz them up recently. I saw this on a blog somewhere, but only thing I did different is I wasnt able to make a template.
heres a piece of one of the fabrics that I choose to use.
I painted this cover white so that it wouldnt show through the fabric.
good old mod podge on the cover. added the fabric and then more mod podge. took only a day to cover and dry. then cut out the hole for the camera and edges. it not only covered the old iphone covers, but made them more stronger :) this pic has the two covers I used and different fabric pieces. just a cheap way to change up an old cover! thanks for stopping by :)
what a neat idea! love the different fabrics you have! have a happy Easter!
ReplyDeletegreat idea to cover it. happy easter!
ReplyDeletewhats the link?! i seriously need step, by step instructions lol u already know how i am!
ReplyDelete