Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Blog Candy

Ive been so busy with my birthday,dinners, bbq,  and other things that Im finally posting the birthday blog candy!!  Its just a bunch of stuff that I had been putting aside for my bday :) Hope you will play along! **also, I took this pic and forgot to add a few more things.  so another pic will be coming soon**


So heres the deets....

1.  You can follow me if you like :) ... then add a comment to this post.

2.  For those of you who commented on my posts in the last month from {2/1-3/1} :) thank you...You will also have your name entered again for an extra chance at the goodies.  *got this idea from Joy.  she had her bday candy last month *:)

3. I will have my DD pick a name at random (on April 30th...I like that, just after DDs bday too) and they shall be our winner!


Thank you guys so much for hanging around.  I love all the friends Im making through the blog/crafting world.  Even though we have never met and maybe never shall...thank you all for your friendships :)  You all inspire me to keep on crafting, blogging and swapping!

12 comments:

  1. Yummy... blog candy! Thanks for chance to win some fun items. I hope that you have had a wonderful time celebrating your b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the chance to win some "sweet" candy! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today my baby turns 3! so i hope you both have Happy Birthdays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sweet Shani!!! May the Lord bless you this day that He has made, and bless u with many more. Jesus loves you to oodles!!!

    Hugs,
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Shani!!!
    Best wishes to you!!!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win this awesome candy!
    I would like to be the lucky winner :)
    Have to link it on my blog and I'm your follower :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Shani. Hope its a good one.
    Great giveaway. I would love to have a chance. I have just become a follower of your great blog. I have also added a link to my sidebar to help you spread the word. Thanks for the chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. another birthday in april!!! :) me too!! :) hope you have a wonderful birthday -- and god bless! :)
    thanks for the chance at ur fab candy. i've become a follower (sweet blog btw) and i've added ur candy to my blog sidebar. check it out sometime! :)
    htttp://www.scrap-n-patch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've linked you candy in my sidebar!

    Your blog candies, they're looking pretty awesome!

    xoxo,
    Nurul Shah
    www.dopescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing this wonderful candy with us I've linked you in my sidebar hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great birthday! Thanks so much for the chance to win such sweet candy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shani,
    Hope you have a terrific birthday and may all your wishes come true.
    Have a GOOD one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all...I will have the results tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete