Just a quick reminder...this is the last few days for my blog candy giveaway :)
So I hit a little sewing patch...instead of crafting with paper, I had an itch to sew :) Sometimes when my mojo isnt flowing for paper crafts. I guess thats why I started sewing.
Here is a pic of two shirts that I had. The white tank top actually has a coffee stain running down the middle. So I decided to use that and this brown top that I never wear anymore. I usually donate clothes instead, but I didnt wanna send the one with the stain.
I cut out parts of the shirt that I didnt wanna use. And kinda did a switch. I used the bottom of the white tank top as the bottom of a shirt for my DD. The orange fabric is a fat quarter (the same I used on one of my iphone covers) with ribbon as straps.
For my shirt I just added the brown to the bottom and its kinda a flowy maternity shirt. Or even a quick top to put on before going out to the beach. Just a quick project that barely costed an extra money. If you have all the tools and extras laying around :) And another way to be more green! Thanks for stopping by...gotta run cause got DDs party coming up this weekend!!
great idea once again! tfs!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! If only I knew how to sew! LOL!! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteYou are very creative. Neat idea.
ReplyDeleteSISTER! so i think u need to teach me how to sew! :) <3 ya!
ReplyDeleteOh that is cool! I need lessons! Can't even sew a straight line! :) Have a great week.
ReplyDelete