Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Flowers and Cards

Heres a bunch of valentines things I made.  First set is pictures of flowers I arranged for my MIL and GIL for valentines.  Each with a little tiny card :)


here are some valentines cards I made.  the second one has watermark hearts stamped on the red of the card, but you can really see from the picture.  these are just some leftover red cardstock from before.  the DP is Crush Sugar from Bo Bunny.  A few dew drops and some bakers twine and letter stickers from AC.




And here is the card I made for my hubby.  This is the slide pop-up card that I found on splitcoast.  This is the tutorial I used.  It was pretty easy to follow and I ended up making the card as I watched the video :)  So I didnt know what to put on the front, since my DH suprised me and came home early.  So the flower was just a quick stamp and copic color.  Crush Sugar DP from Bo Bunny again and the flower is Olivia stamp from Bo Bunny  :) but all the writing is on the back.


last but not least...a little flowers for me and my DD.  tuberose are one of my most favorites. 

1 comment:

  1. lovely flowers and cards. tuberose are one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete