Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crafting Kookiness!

Ive been bouncing around with my crafting again.  I originally started scrapbooking a long time ago, but discovered that making cards was way faster.  So I havent scrapbooked in a few years now.  Except the occasional book that I whip up for a friend or family member.  Lets just say I have a lot of pics of my family, but no pages done yet.  :)

So I bounced from card making, to altering things and I dabble a bit in jewelry making.  But lately Ive been on a glass magnet thing.  Sometimes, you just craft wherever and whenever you can.  So magnets have been my thing.  Plus I like how my kids love playing with them when Im done. 

I just got some great magnets in to add to these little guys.  So Im off to finish them.  Also, got pics of some other cards that I will hopefully get to post soon! Happy thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, these are way cute and I luv the fun colors too! :) Don't worry, I haven't scrapbooked in years. I just do the digital scrapbooking, it's faster for me. Btw, what font is this on your blog? I've been seeing it on several other blogs . . . if you can share the name with me I'd appreciate it!

    1luvnmama@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete