Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shells and things

So Ive been in a shelling kinda mood.  Trying to get some things together so that I can make some mothers day gifts :)  The next few months are gonna be so hectic for me.  I counted about 12 birthdays from now til mothers day!!! Im not even kidding, but part of me wishes I was :P

heres a cool shell I found the other weekend.  theres still someone home so I put him back, but it was one of the biggest shells like that Ive ever seen. 

heres some stuff that I picked up this past holiday monday.  Ive already made some necklaces out of them, but starting on the earrings.  I'll post pics of those later.  Hope everyone has a great humpday wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the final products. happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! Like Brenda, can't wait to see what you make with these!

    ReplyDelete