Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthday card and gift

Awesome...posting 3 days in a row!!!  Im gonna try keep it going.  Also, this scheduled posting is helping me keep up.  I just batch a few in a day and tadah.  Us mommies gotta multi-task every second we can ;)

I whipped up a birthday card and gift for my soon to be SIL.  She has her birthday the other week, but I kept forgetting to get her gifts to her.

Here is her card, I decided to make another slide pop-up card.  Its so simple and I thought she would love it.  This DP is Sophie Rae from Bo Bunny.  I got it on sale and BF.  Its double sided so I used the designed side for the front of the card and the pink band is the backside of the paper.  A hand cut cake with some bling and a ribbon to finish.  I hope she likes it. 


Then I made some simple earrings for her.  I just love the color and shape of these.  Just some beautiful blue drops.  I hope she likes them!


Have a great saturday!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and the earrings are precious too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your pop up card! That cake looks so yummy to eat! Oh and those earrings . . . to die for! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't this pop up card so fun to do? I really like how the background pops up together with the element! Ohh...just LOVE that patterned paper you used...the colors you've chosen look great together and it all looks so "designer"! You do earrings too? Wow you are multi-talented!
    What a lovely birthday gift for your sil!

    ReplyDelete