I actually participated in a baby shower blog hop over at Lollipop crafts for Kris. She was expecting her baby any moment and her friends put on a massive blog hop. And I actually won!! :) This was my first time winning anything online. And the first blog hop that I fully completed. I was so excited and my DH was happy for me too. Cant wait to start creating with all these goodies. Also, this jump started me to getting a copic collection along, but thats another post :)
So because a lot of first are happening (DS bday, DD school, blog win, etc) Ive decided it was time for my first BLOG candy!! Yay! So I will be giving away a bunch of goodies that I have been buying/hoarding (you know how it is..too many cute stuff and not enough time) :) Not to mention lots of stuff that I buy and end up getting extra just for an occasion like this. Now I have a reason to bust them all out. So here are the deets:
1)please become a follower with me
2)leave a comment on this post
3)link back this candy anywhere on your blog (in a post, sidebar, etc)
Candy will be open til the end of September!Then I will put all the names together and have each one of my kiddies pick a name!! Did I say that right...I guess there are gonna be two sets of goodies to win :) This is most of it, but whose to say more wont be added...sept is a very long month for me. So please spread the word and good luck to all...Thanks for stopping by and hope you guys will play along.
*note, paper is 12by12 but will be cut into 6in squares for easier shipping* :)

Congrats girl!! What a great idea. It's a great way to clear out the old and go buy more yea?! Have a great day and thanks for the opportunity to win! Hugs,
ReplyDeleteWow, Great blog candy you have won & also giving!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great Labor Day weekend!
Hugs,
Denise
Congrats on winning Kim's baby shower blog hop candy! What a haul! And look at your blog candy! Wow! We crafters are hoarders and need to buy everything "cute" we see LOL! Hugs, Cami
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Here’s the linkI have a blog candy too :) Love to celebrate with my blogging friends special occasions too. Hugs, Berenice R.
ReplyDeletecongrats on winning the blog hop candy! you deserve it! can't wait to see what you create with them! thanks for the chance to win your sweet candy!
ReplyDeleteAloha; This is my first visit to your blog, thanks to Brenda, and I just gotta say that you have a great blog! I'm now a follower and I would love a chance to win some blog candy.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to link, so I will mention your blog candy in my post.
Mahalo for sharing!
ps. I have a give-away going on also, if you'd like to visit my blog.
Congrats Shani!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win this awesome caandy! I would like to be the lucky winner :)
Linked it on my blog and I'm your follower/
Thanks!!!!
Congrats on your winning Shani! Lucky you. Thanks for offering a chance to win in your candy. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi! New follower here =) Congrats on the winning and thanks for these fabulous giveaways!! Keep up the fabulous work on the blog can creations!!!
ReplyDeleteСпасибо за конфетку, с удовольствием присоединяюсь http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/olia_levchenko/post135976268/
ReplyDeleteMy nickname is: "Kitten with a pencil, but my name is Katja Karandashkina. Again, I apologize for my English.) And I can join? Really want.)
ReplyDeletehttp://karandashkina.blogspot.com/2010/09/30_28.html
So sweet.. thanks for the double chance of winning some candy by having both of your children pick names -- seriously generous of you! Glad to be your OCS partner this month :) Congrats on your blog candy win & welcome to the world of Copics! :0)
ReplyDeletenew follower:) i love finding blogs with great talent from my other bloggers!!! congrats on winning some candy!
ReplyDeletei'll cross my fingers:)
thanks