Sunday, August 29, 2010

Missing in Action...

I cant believe Ive been missing in action so long :( It seems like you always tend to get sick when you have the most things to do.  With my DS bday, DDs starting school and Out of town guests...its only fitting that I went blog MIA and got sick at the same time.  Hahaha...I can only laugh looking back now :D

Here is a post of my christmas tag from a swap with Kyoko.  We had to make 3 of the same tags for our partner.  I just went simple and cut out a tree from some washi paper mouted it on some kraft paper then red scallop circle cardstock.  The pearls are actually the strip pearls from kaisercraft.  I picked those up from Pineapple Cove.  Check them out, they also have a blog and online store that I just purchased from! Anywho...I also decorated with some scrap fiber and those stars are from TamikosJoys got a new blog to go along with her online store.  Then, I sewed around the edges for my first time.  Hope my partner likes them!

After all this, Im still behind on sending out a few things.  I will post my OCS, since I will only be finally able to send it out tomorrow.  Hope my partner likes that one too! And another post about some goodies.  Sooner then later...have a great sunday!

4 comments:

  1. So nice tags! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag! I am so happy that I signed up for this too! We will be all done for Christmas tags by December!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally...cant wait to get more done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tags! You'll be ready with all your Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete