Thursday, August 19, 2010

Busy...Busy...Busy!


Ive been super busy with the fam and all for the last week.  But got one nite that the creativity was flowing so I ended up making a bunch of cards.  But too bad the mojo is gone...still looking for it! so heres a card I made the other nite.
Used some doodlebug scrap DP, a cricut cut sentiment, Prima Flower, Dew Drop and some Glossy accents all over the DP and green border. 

I was thinking I should keep adding to the card.  I like doing simple cards, but sometimes I feel like its lacking something.  So for now, this card is done.  Until I think of something to add.  Or just give it away, but this was the first card I made without anyone or any occasion in mind. 
Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I'm sure the mojo will show up soon and you'll be too busy to catch up! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! TFS this sunny card! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete