Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Candy, Tag & OCS swaps

So  sorry for being MIA.  My DSs bday party is coming up and Im in fully panic mode!  No joke.  But I still was able to auto post my blog candy.  So please check it out.



I got my august swap of tags from Colleen.  Shes got a great blog of her crafting adventures you should definetly check out! Sorry this is so late, but here are her tags.  She saw Im kinda into HK so she made some cute HK christmas tags! Isnt she so thoughtful.  Thanks for being a great swap partner :)

Next is my card I got from my August OCS partner Michelle.  She is ever so talented and inspiring.  I love this image...Bikini Honey.  So much so that I went a bought one online :) that and also a few copics!! Ive finally jumped on the band wagon.  Next post will be of my first copic colorings. 

Thanks for being so patient.  Happy crafting everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score! TFS your tags & OCS card! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tags and OCS card! good luck with your son's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! Great tags and cute card. Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags and OCS. Hope all is well with the plans on your son's bday party.

    ReplyDelete