Monday, September 27, 2010

Hi, Im still here...sorta!

Man, having a 1st bday really wiped me out.  Im still staggering to recover, but til I get back into the swing of things please know that Im still here :) sorta!

 Heres pics of my first copic colorings.  I got some copics in a blog candy from lollipop crafts blog hop and they starting me off on my copic adventure.  These are two baby cards I made for my MIL.  Her two co-workers are having babies at the same time and one was a boy and the other is a suprise.  Hence the green card. 

I ordered the cuddle anya from pineapple cove online.  They delivered that and some copics to me the day after I ordered!! I also used my newest cuttlebug folder (moraccan) Some embellies here and there and these were easy to whip up.

Thanks for stopping by! And I post some of the bday pics soon.  Have a great monday :)

3 comments:

  1. cute cards and image! hope your baby had a great first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my, you've been busy!! i hope ur D's first bday was a blast! those are always the hardest yea?
    i love cuddle anya and love ur cards! you did fantastic with the colorings. ur MIL friends will love them! tfs! hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute cards. You did a great job coloring with your Copics. I love using my markers. I can't wait to see more cards you come up with using your markers.

    ReplyDelete