Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday...

My sundays dont really consist of anything.  Maybe an event, some cleaning or just nothing.  Sunday always reminds me that the week ahead is going to be a long one and I can kiss the rest of my weekend goodbye! At least I got more sewing accomplished yesterday and will post the pics as soon as I can.  Im going to also list the new pics of products in my etsy shop sometime tonite.  Hopefully it will bring in something for me to do doing the week.  Still looking for my first sale, but hey...rome wasnt built in a day and I wont make a million in a year.  But Im going enjoy the journey.  Have a fun, blessed and wonderful day!

btw...heres a look at another photo going into my etsy listing...Its called 'Serenity'.  Or at least thats the feeling it gives to me when I remember taking this picture.  :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW...the water is amazing...Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lee...and now following your blog. love your cuffs!

    ReplyDelete