Monday, March 15, 2010

Newly Posted on ETSY!!

I just posted a few new prints and some burpcloths onto my etsy shop.  I also just purchased a showcase for next weekend.  I hope it works out cause I really cant wait to make my first sale.  Wish me luck!! and here are some of the things I just posted in etsy.  Enjoy :)
this photo is called 'Kaiona'

this is the green hawaiian print burpie for sale (comes in a set of 2)

this last photo is called 'Keahi'

3 comments:

  1. can't believe how blue the water is in the first one

    and good luck! i've been thinking about getting a showcase, but here such mixed reviews, post how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous prints! Good luck with the showcase. I haven't had any luck with them but hopefully you will do better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holly e...thank you. I was just fortunate to be there on that beautiful day. and I will definetly post my showcase results :)

    gina...thank you too. I hope your next showcase goes better!!

    ReplyDelete