Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Creativity Flowing...

Ive been looking at a lot of different things.  Magazines, Webpages, Etsy shops, and even Junk Mail.  Im finding a lot of things that I would love to make and post in my shops.  The only thing is time!  Its totally against me.  Sometimes I wish that there were a few more hours in the day...or at least another day on the weekend.  That would be the best!!

Hope this 'sunny' photo sends some inspiration your way!!

5 comments:

  1. agreed! could definitely use more time. my little one keeps me busy most of the day so i'm up all night doing etsy things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know how you do it holly e. Ive got two and they wear me out. Im starting to think that all nighters are the only way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. I know that if I didn't have to sit at my "day job" for 8 hours a day, then I would have all the time to work on blogs, Etsy stuff, etc. Here's hoping that someday soon I will be free to work for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gina..good luck to you and too us all! and even more so on st pattys day :)

    ReplyDelete