Friday, March 12, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Since I do way more then just take photos, Im looking at the other crafts that I can be posting in my etsy store.  I do some sewing, scrapbooking and cardmaking.  I been asked by my DH to start selling things that I make, but never really took him seriously.  Til now that is.  Even though its not that easy and I need to make time, I feel it being worth it.  Now and in the long run.  I know all thats a lot and pretty random, but hey thats me.  Off to go create some more crafts. 

Trying to do some sewing with some ladies that I know create awesome things.  Hope I can have something done by this weekend so that I can post pics along.  Have a great friday and an even better weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Hope you'll stop by to visit/follow my blog at:
    http://janscraftynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. now following...thank you for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete