Friday, March 18, 2011

Secret Sister Swap Goodies

Ive signed up for a secret sister swap with Kris.  You can swap anything you wanna make...a card, ATC, whatever its up to you.  I didnt take pics of the cards or things I sent.  I totally forgot, cause mine were a little late :) But here are some pics of the wonderful things I received!

This is from my partner Linda.  She sent me the cutest stamp and hello kitty pen & pad.  All in this beautiful container that I cant wait to use!  I actually already inked up the kiki la rue stamp... Thank you linda :)


This next set of goodies was from my partner Cyndi :)  She made me an awesome notebook and post it holder.  Also, sent along some stamping goodies.  Already using my notebook ;)  Thank you Cyndi!!


Last but not least...Ive been so busy to post and say, but just last week was my birthday :) heres the sweet card that my keikis bought me (well the DH bought with them in mind!) The little kole of the tweety bird is supposed to wiggle, but my son got a hold of it and it ended up crooked. 


With a birthday comes gifts...I have yet to open all of mine since I was too busy! But I also have some candy I will be giving away :) so hope you guys stay tuned.  Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some comments...I really do appreciate them! Take care and happy friday!!

2 comments:

  1. great raks from the sister swap. hope you enjoyed your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice bunch of raks from your secret sisters! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete