Well next up is my nieces birthday card. Her birthday was actually today so I was gonna make a card with butterflies already. Loving everyones spring themes, but saw that I could go and use it to enter in the
Flutterby's Wednesday Challenge. All you needed to use was either an angel, butterfly or fairy on the card :)
I just made a quick little easel card. Using one butterfly to prop it up. The paper is Admire from the Twitterpated. I love their double sided cardstock! I hope she enjoys the little butterflies :) especially since she was one for a halloween! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great tuesday.
That is a really sweet card. Your niece will love it. Pretty clever to use the butterfly to hold up the easel. Thanks for sharing, Myra
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely card. so sweet and gotta love the DP and butterflies! have a good hump day!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteHi Shani!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by to visit my blog and leaving such a nice comment.
I'm catching up with everyone's blog. I just viewed yours; you've been very busy! Love your cards and your earrings you've made. Your collection of shells and beach glass looks just perfect the way it is, but I'm sure you have other things in mind for them.
See you in blogland-hugs.
Your niece will love this beautiful butterfly easel card! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi Shani. This is truly an adorable Birthday card. I received your package in the mail today and I have to say thank you.. I am making a card for my friend to give her Granddaughter and I needed something for St Pat's Day. Your timing could not have been better. lol...This is really sweet of you and I have to admit that I got my package out to my person very late. So, no worries. I am enjoying it today just as much as if it had been in December. Have a great day and Thank again. Hugs, Lisa G
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I don't know why but I've missed visiting your site even though I have it listed on my computer favorites list. I went back to your previous posts and was very impressed with all your work. I love that pop-up cupcake card and teardrop earrings. It's nice to find someone (like me) who likes to do all sorts of crafts. Keep up the fabulous work and I'll try to do more blog visiting.
ReplyDelete