So I started a bit early on making my mothers day gifts, but I was planning to send some out to my SILs mother. Shes such a sweet lady and is always so giving to my little ones. They live in the mainland and I wanted to get them out so she could get them on mothers day! Remember those shells that I picked a while ago...well this is what I made with some of them.
These are tiny little "beaches" in a bottle. I added some shells, glass, and other pieces that Ive found along the sea shore. It reminds us of the beauty of the ocean that surrounds us and that we can take it where ever we go :) Im sending a few of these to the mainland...so they will definetly love a little piece of hawaii with them.
I made these using a sterling silver chain, mini glass bottle with cork and loop for chain. Im debating on permanently closing the bottles. Or even adding some salt water & sand? I might just leave them plain. And I also hope to sell some in my shop.
Thanks for stopping by...take care!
what a great idea! i think i need to make some for my girls... they have so many shells they've collected from the beach.
ReplyDelete