Monday, June 28, 2010

No crafting..Yet!

Still getting over the cold that took over my house.  Just finished my June OCS card for my partner Brenda.  Sending out today since this weekend was too crazy.  However, I just got in my newest toy...a cricut gypsy.  That ebay is too addicting and since I was home sick...thats what happens.  Cant wait to start cutting out all the files Ive been creating.  That and I even ordered a few more cartridges (dang that ebay again!!) but cant wait to show you what Ive been working on.  Also, will post pics of my june OCS card.  Didnt get a chance to post the fathers day card I made for the hubby....cause my DD got a hold of it and kinda wrecked it.  So, I wont post til I have time to fix it.  Hope you all are having a great monday! Cold free that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment