Thursday, June 17, 2010

May OCS

I cant believe its been over two weeks since Ive posted...YIKES! Oh well, you know how it goes...life, kids, parties and what not get in the way.  Anyways, here is the card that I made for my may ocs partner Denise.  Its a simple hinged card. Here its closed.


Used some pebbles inc DP, a teal flower that denise sent (thanks Denise), dew drop, rhinestones, ribbon, and teal cardstock embossed with cuddlebug bubble folder (my fav),also the stem for the flower is actually a number 1 and a semi colon from my Thickers fabric stickers :)

heres the card with the flap open


I took the pic before I added my message.  I hope she liked it.  Still working on my June one! My mojo came back only as I made a fathers day card for my DH and then left as quickly as it came.  Off to look for it again :) have a great thursday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow . . . great job! Denise will luv this as her OCS card. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat card! I'm sure Denise loved it! I just finished yours and hopefully will be able to send it out tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and cute card this is!

    ReplyDelete