Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yay!! My first sales :)

Went to the craft fair really nervous.  The fair was in a church cafetria and I think its location played a key in such small traffic, but I was still very happy to be there.  I bought a bunch of stuff from the other craft vendor...you know how that is.  There is always something else that you need! 

Sold a few of my cards...I priced them cheaper because I didnt need to ship or anything.  Actually sold a bunch of the new ones that I had just made.  I didnt expect that.  So Im gonna make more of those and post them asap.

Then, just this morning I was wondering why I had so much email in my inbox...its because I just made my first sale in my etsy store!! I was so happy cause it had been sitting for a while.  I was trying to think of ways to advertise since I was totally new to the whole blog and store world.  But now that Ive got my first one...Im just happy its not a fluke.  That I can actually make something that someone out there would like!

btw...this is one of the cards that I sold at the craft fair
                                                       Have a great tuesday everyone :)

2 comments: