Saturday, April 24, 2010

Craft Fair Tomorrow...YIKES!

Okay so Im still excited over being asked to be in a craft fair, but its still very daunting! I dont know what to really make cause Im so used to making for only family and friends.  You know, very specific people and I put things I know they would like on the card. 

That and Im kinda a minimalist...I love the look of other peoples cards and scrapbook pages.  But to be honest, I wouldnt put that many things on my creations.  Just cause Ive neither tried or I wouldnt know how.  So trying to create things that would appeal to 'the masses' still baffles me.  I guess this first attempt at the craft fair would indicate what I should make, but Im just afraid of not having a good show.

That and crafting with two young kids isnt the easiest thing in the world. Especially when I have a creative block...Im nearly going 'lolo' (crazy).  Wish me luck, cause I think Im really gonna need it :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment