Monday, April 19, 2010

My First Craft Fair

Just got invited (through my etsy shop) to attend a craft fair.  Just a mini one, but my first.  Im hoping to make a few mothers & fathers day cards.  Since those are right around the corner...wink wink! Then, I hope to just try to get some free advertising.  Its a start, but so thankful to be asked.  Have a great monday everyone. 


heres a mini thank you card..some scrap paper, prima flower, g stamp, and jewel.

4 comments:

  1. good luck! i've been thinking of doing a show but it's so intimidating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got invited to do a mini show through my Etsy shop too! It is in 2 weeks and I have a lot to do to get ready, but am excited. Good luck in yours! Also, I am loving the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @holly...go for it! you will never know if you dont try. Ive helped my MIL sell her crafts and that was pretty intimidating for me. You should totally try! good luck :)

    @gina...good luck gina! awesome..and totally unexpected. Mine is in a week, but Im just gonna do as much as I can. And thanks, it needed a face lift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the craft fair. Very pretty cards.

    Clarita from Heartspace on Etsu

    ReplyDelete