So sorry Ive had this for so long, but this is a pic of the card and sweet stamp that Brenda sent to me. In conjunction with winning one of the prize packs from my blog candy. Isnt it so sweet. She is an awesome punch queen and has lots of great ideas. So check her blog out :)
here is a bday card I made for my DHs cousin. It was a side-step card. my first one in fact. So the measurements arent exact ;) but she loved it all the same!
lastly, here is a thank you calendar/post it holder. I made this from an inspiration from brenda. She actually found it off of another blog. you can check it all out on her blog post! shes one crafty lady :) I just whipped this up as a thank you to my moms friend. shes always so sweet to my mom and all her grandkids. just a little easel fold with a calendar and post it.
Thank you so much for hanging around. I havent been able to post as much as I would like and crafting is even farther in between. But Im gonna try and make it my NYR to try and be more organized, crafting and punctual :) Hey we can all try right, well heres my first attempt. Happy New Year!!
i'm glad you liked my little "thank you" gift and that you gave the easel project a try. love your side step card. i need to try making one of those... happy new year! i hope you'll be able to make it to our stamp camp next month!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations! I especially love the pink & brown BD card...my favorite color combo to use.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Hugs,
Denise
Hi Shani!!! Awesome creations, and love that yummy side-step card!! Have a blessed and crafty weekend.... big hugs, Jen
ReplyDelete