Thursday, December 9, 2010

November tag swap

I completly forgot to post my last last months tags from my partner. 
My OCT partner was Janis.  She made the cutest tags with a holder, but unfortunately my DS got a hold of it before I could take a pic.  Lets just say, when he gets a hold of things...we never find them.  Im so sorry and sad that I cant show it.  Sorry Janis :(

My NOV/DEC partner is Sherri.  She sent me these cute tags!  Love how they are all different, but their theme ties them together.  Such a great winter scene!  Check out her blog.  Shes got lots a great cards and tag creations :)

 Heres the tags I made for Sherri.  Just a snowflake cutout with glitter.  Embossed the red cardstock to imitate more snow.  Stamped sentiment in olive.  This stamp is a g-stamp I got from Ben Franklin.  Finished off with some twine. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shani, I love your tags, they're so pretty! TFS and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags, the snowflakes are pretty!

    ReplyDelete