Monday, October 4, 2010

Thank you cards

Now that the hangover from my DS's bday party is over.  The crazy cleaning, returning of extras, and thank you cards are another massive task in itself.  But I decided to try and use lots of my scraps to make the cards.  I used a turtle stamp from inkadinkado.  Colored it with my copics & added glossy accents to the shell.  Attached one to each card and just did a bunch of variations.  Cause I get bored trying to complete to many of the same thing :)
**please pardon the blurry pics...using my camera phone again, cause I dont remember where my camera is :)**





4 comments:

  1. Nanea, these are sooo cool!! I love the honu. Simple just really cool. Glad you are back and feeling recovered. :) MFS!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card layouts with the honu on them. The honu is so cute. I like turtles too, but I don't think I have this turtle as a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute!! My lil sis loves turtles -- something like this would be a cute Christmas gift for her. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaY! i got one of these! :) hehe hey sister bet u didnt know i was a follower... sort of! <3 ya and i'll call u Thursday for a possible lunch date on Friday with Tan?

    ReplyDelete