Friday, October 8, 2010

September Tag Swap

Just wanted to pop in and post pics of my tags I made for last months swap hosted by Kyoko.  My partner was Myra and we share a love of honus :) (turtles)  So I decided to make them a focal point in the tag.  I know they arent christmas colors, but I did use brown and blue and my tree colors last year!

Used the inkadinkado stamp and copic colored the turtle.  Added glossy accents and a foam dot to make him pop.  Hope you like.  Sending out blog candy to the winners today and then getting ready for a busy weekend! Have a great 4 day weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! i know myra will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very sweet of you to make the tags with a turtle on it for your friend. I am sure you will love them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete