Monday, May 17, 2010

Tamiko's Challenge #3


heres my first try at a challenge.  this one is for Tamikos.  in celebration of scrapbooking, you scrap a 6x6 page using black somewhere. head over to Tamiko's for more info on the challenge and how you can enter.

heres a scan of mine, my ds when he was about a month old.  ribbon is MM, jewels is offray, rub on is AC, transparency is colorbok, some inkadinkado circle stamps and versamagic jumbo java ink. TFL!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your page!! GREAT JOB!! Thank you for being the FIRST to enter this challenge!!

    BTW, you don't have to use TGF stamps to participate in challenges! Any stamp will do! :)

    Take care and good job!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks joy! will definetly be entering more :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Great job on the scrap page! Thanks for joining us at Tamiko's challenge!

    Boy, I had no way of finding your blog. Glad you entered the challenge and that linked back to your blog. Thanks for snagging my button! :) Can't wait to what else you'll create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous job on the scrapbook page! Thanks for joining the challenge. It was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I finally found your blog! Like Mama said, I'm glad you linked it @ Joy's challenge! This is a beautiful scrapbook page ... thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page!! The photos are precious!

    ReplyDelete