Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Is 3 kids really easier then 2??

Being a mommy of two is often hard, especially an infant and a preschooler.  However, I hear having 3 kids is supposed to be easier?!...Im highly suspicious, haha.  Well, heres a post of a few cards since I finally got a chance to download my SD card from my camera.
this is my May OCS from my partner Denise...and here are some goodies she included!! My first dew drops :0) cant wait to use them.  And I absolutely love her flower...tried my hand at making some, but those pics will be later. Heres her blog, with a bunch of her flowers that she made.  Im working on mine to send out to her.  I loved her beautiful card and RAK...Thank you so much Denise. 


heres my first attempt at an easel card.  it took me a while to get the measurements right (math wasnt really my thing in high school!) but this was a gc for my MIL for mothers day.  I used DB cardstock, cherry blossom stamp from g stamps, old rose ink from versa, some ribbon, my faithful scallop punch, vellum, staple, CB emboss dot folder and a jewel. 



here it is closed.  very simple and very much me.  thanks for stopping by and have a great tuesday! Im out the door soon to a graduation.  TFL!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card from Denise and I love your easel card! You did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your easel card is adorable! Welcome to the easel club!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete