Monday, November 8, 2010

2 Blog Candy Giveaways

Brenda is having a birthday blog candy giveaway.  Her birthday isnt coming up til next week, but definetly check out her candy.  She is such a great blog friend and has such awesome creations! Not to mention she is the punch queen :)
Also, Jen over at Pieces of me is having a blog candy giveaway for 300K+ visitors.  Check it out, theres a lot of sweet stamps and images to snag!  so check um, go check um go ;) have a great week

5 comments:

  1. Ok Shani, thanks for the heads up. I'm heading over to Jen's now; hope I'm not late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shani!! Didn't know you had a blog...=) I'll email you when my Neenah is back in stock.

    ManLe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining in on the fun... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your welcome ladies :) and thanks man le, cant wait for those and the med calendars too!!

    ReplyDelete